- what is your favourite tattoo style?
I really enjoy Gnarly looking pieces with that traditional feel to them
- when did you first start?
- where are you from, and where did you get your start and where have you worked in the past?
I currently reside in Vancouver BC Canada. I got my start in November at Granville St Tattoo. Some of my past and present clients are : Black Dahlia Murder, Parkway Drive, Fuled By Ramen Records, and a variety of International/Independent clothing brands also I’ve been doing show posters for many local club nights/ shows for the past 7 years ( I was featured in ION magazine last year for poster design )
- why did you get into tattooing as a career?
The career honestly just fell into my lap and i couldn’t refuse, it’s something that I’ve always been interested in getting into and finally it just sort of happened.
- whats your favourite music generally?
Mostly old school Hip-Hop and anything else that doesn’t suck
- what insprires you?
80′s metal album covers,old skate graphics, and every cartoon I watched as a kid
<<Back to All Artists