- what is your favourite tattoo style?
- when did you first start?
- where are you from? where did you get your start and where have you worked in the past?
I was born in the woods of the frozen northlands to wild bushpeople and raised with wolves.
I scrawled my images in bark of trees and the earth of the land. In a breif emergence to civilization I captured a BFA from UBC and now wear its hide as my clothing.
I taught my self the art of skin with help from a Black Crowe and a Britishman. I honed my skills further at Penny Black Tattoo. And now find myself at home here.
- why did you get into tattooing as a career?
To make art for people that is more than just a simple painting on a wall.
- what’s your favourite music generally?
Very eclectic tastes, though I tend to gravitate to heavier and darker music, or those with blatent revolutionary atmosphere.
- what insprires you?
Bicycles, my wife, art history, the forest, revolutionary actions.
<<Back to All Artists